Sunday, May 10, 2009

More stackable cocktail rings


Have to disclaim that this isn't my design; rather, a wholesale client contacted me and asked if I could actualise a seemingly simple stackable cocktail ring. It turned out to be a little trickier than expected because the gemstones had to be cut in a very different way - a combination of a faceted checkerboard top and a cabochon bottom. The lapidary artisans kept on breaking the stones and many more had to be re-cut as a result. (Don't worry, the broken stones were recycled and used to cut smaller stones).


I'm really pleased with the result, not least becasue the rings are eco-friendly, reclaimed sterling silver (and plated with 18KT rose gold).


2 comments:

ruoh wei said...

interested in the ring. is it available for sale? looking for accessories to attend a wedding. pls contact me at ruohwei@gmail.com

Alexis said...

Is this ring available for sale? How much is it?

Kindly contact me at alexis.diong@gmail.com