Monday, June 7, 2010

Hulloooo London!



My bags are packed and I'm ready to go. I was actually slotted to leave for London two nights ago but the flu bug had bit me in between the unforgiving heat of Bangkok and the rushing production issues. So at the wise recommendation of the husband, I spent the weekend doing absolutely nothing at home, and now I feel almost human. :)
I'm terribly excited of course and hear that London weather is awesome right now. Separately, some details have been firmed up. The organisers for London Jewellery Week tell me I'm slotted to speak this Saturday (13 Jun 2010) at 1100 hrs; specifically, I'll be sharing details on how the business is striving to be sustainable and what it means to be ethical from an Asian context. I'll also be part of the ethical panel at 1400 hrs on the same day. It'll be lovely to have some of you come - do let me know if you plan on dropping by.

No comments: