Friday, November 26, 2010

Elle Awards: Jewellery Designer of the year 2010

We've been told by Elle Magazine that we're nominated for Jewellery Designer of the year 2010. Thank you so much for your support -- the label wouldn't have been what it was without all of you. It's been an amazing journey since the company's conception in 2008 and we're incredibly grateful for you being there with us. 

The winner is decided entirely through public votes. If you'd like to vote for us, please e-mail with the following information to elle_promo@mediacorp.com.sg: 

1. Who you'd like to vote for; 
2. your name; 
3. occupation;  
4. contact number; 
5. NRIC; and
6. and remember to indicate “ELLE Awards 2010″ in the subject header. 

Deadline: 30 Nov 2010.

Thank you!

xx,
Yilin. 

Snapshot. 

1 comment:

Jaime said...

how can I see your complete line of rings? do you have a catalog or a store online that I could see everything?
my boyfriend and I have been looking for the perfect engagement and wedding rings. I find your line so refreshing and astonishingly delicate and yet beautiful, needless to say, i LOVE IT!
Please email me at: linettelugo@hotmail.com

thanks, a true admirer,
Linette