Monday, January 27, 2014

Project Jewellery Designer - From Her Eyes


From C’s eyes – the bride shares her side of the story. This is what C wrote to us:

Thank you so much for the work of art that P and I will cherish. When I saw the ring I just thought of how proud I'd be to pass it on to a child of ours some day - it's just a timeless, stunning piece. To be honest, as we were in the process of designing the ring, I was a little nervous about the amount of ornamentation on the setting of the ring but now every day as I look at the ring I see something new and amazing about it which I didn't observe before. (Usually the different light situations. Very pretty.)

Also, I've been following the posts on your Facebook recently and can see the signature Choo Yilin aesthetic in my ring and the ones you've been posting about recently. I can see that you are all working so hard at your craft, and I just want to say that I'm happy to be a small part of that and to cheer you on your journey. *pom poms*

To read more about Project Jewellery designer: http://chooyilin.blogspot.sg/2014/01/project-jewellery-designer.html

To view more photos, visit the Project Jewellery Designer photo album here.  

To find out more about creating your own bespoke heirloom project, email us at info@chooyilin.com.

No comments: